I told 'FloridaFan' to buy Cannabis*Stocks, did she listen ...

Nice... very nice. I can't watch while working so... It's vicarious stock watching for me. :D

This thing really hung on 'who wins the White House'.
Trump, the Teetotaler, the fund stays under $13.
Biden (or really Kamala Harris from California), it starts heading north.
1. The Democrats plan on de-criminalizing marijuana at the Federal level.
2. The Financial System will be able to treat 'Cannabis' as just another 'Business'.
3. More States (like New York) will begin to legalize weed.
4. During the Pandemic, more people are finding 'indoor recreation' as an alternative.
5. And ... cash-strapped States are looking for new sources of revenue.

"Canopy Growth CEO expects weed will be legalized federally by 2022"
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/can...weed-will-be-legalized-federally-by-2022.html

"Klein, the former chief financial officer of alcohol producer and large Canopy stakeholder Constellation Brands, was responding to a question from Cramer about how state and local governments, whose budgets have been severely stretched by the coronavirus pandemic, could legalize the weed business as a way to bring in more revenue. Colorado, which was among the first states to legalize marijuana in 2012, reported collecting $133 million in taxes and fees related to cannabis commerce between January and May."

Bonds are useless in 2021.

Tell that to 'FloridaFan'.
It's like, well ... she plays the Slot Machines, ... and you tell her "C'mon, let's go to the Craps Table".
And she says "No, I'm breaking even here ... and I got a Good Feeling this Machine is about ready to hit".

:dunno:

Tell that to 'FloridaFan'.
It's like, well ... she plays the Slot Machines, ... and you tell her "C'mon, let's go to the Craps Table".
And she says "No, I'm breaking even here ... and I got a Good Feeling this Machine is about ready to hit".

:dunno:

Al-righty then!

Back