I tomorrow a otherwise dreary day with 45 on my mind, I will do a country pot roast

survivor001

Verified User
When it comes to dealing with having anxiety issues as a result of a tyrant in the White House going on a daily rampage of spitting out threats, intimidations and other vicious tendencies against the law and humanity, what I do is look for a nice recipe because food sometimes relieves certain stresses, and also working out at a athletic health fitness club. Both good for the mind and body. So I will plan on doing a Dutch oven post roast tomorrow.

simplyrecipes .com

When it comes to dealing with having anxiety issues as a result of a tyrant in the White House going on a daily rampage of spitting out threats, intimidations and other vicious tendencies against the law and humanity, what I do is look for a nice recipe because food sometimes relieves certain stresses, and also working out at a athletic health fitness club. Both good for the mind and body. So I will plan on doing a Dutch oven post roast tomorrow.

simplyrecipes .com

What has Trump done to you?
You need to get a life. You might want to go into therapy snowflake if Trump is causing anxiety.

Back