Contributor
why do I keep doing this?

like fucking why?

Seriously

like... fucking stop.

you fucking idiot :palm:

fucking SERIOUSLY

still not high enough not to threadban desh

You can always try substituting something else when tempted to indulge. Jogging. Origami. Binge-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Writing for HuffPo.

like fucking why?

Seriously

like... fucking stop.

fucking SERIOUSLY

Give up the weed. It isn’t doing you any good bro

Life is much more enjoyable when experienced sans chemical interference. Even the pain

like fucking why?

Seriously

like... fucking stop.

fucking SERIOUSLY

NOT thread banning 'Evince' is a step in the right direction. (we want everyone here to feel free to express themselves)

Sativa is for people that like themselves.

Stick with the indica dominant strains and you will be OK.

That or build some self worth.

im using an indica lol.

last night was chill though. I think I finally conquered my weed.

i have from time to time. I like indicas so a lot of time hybrids are just inferior indicas, or they just get in the way of what I want.

any good hybrid recs?

Pineapple Express is a Sativa-Hybrid 30% THC. Description from Herbal Nation. "No doubt this strain has a numbing body-buzz, hard-hitting energetic high. You are relaxed, yet focused, creative and aware."

i have from time to time. I like indicas so a lot of time hybrids are just inferior indicas, or they just get in the way of what I want.

any good hybrid recs?

Any diesel is good if it is real. My favorites lately that I can remember are pineapple chunk, Holy Grail kush, bubba kush, LSD and Royal with Cheese.

Lmao, you overdosed so bad that you had a minor incident of psychosis. A lot of people are ending up in the ER these days.

Back