I want one

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Found this on Youtube:

Finished product:

Then I found these:

Isolate the contact points in both the finger tips and the knuckles.

For you zombie hunters :)

Screw the dowel rod arrow, Walmart has plenty already with metal heads.

How to Make a 60 lb PVC longbow for less than $10

PVC Horsebow

Or if you're into recurve bows

There are so many more

Last edited:
Found this on Youtube:

Finished product:

Then I found these:

Isolate the contact points in both the finger tips and the knuckles.

For you zombie hunters :)

Screw the dowel rod arrow, Walmart has plenty already with metal heads.

How to Make a 60 lb PVC longbow for less than $10

PVC Horsebow

Or if you're into recurve bows

There are so many more
My wife, with a credit card, is far more dangerous than any of those weapons and can wreak far more havoc.

Hurtin' my feelings, bro.

I personally want a blackjack
I used to have one. Saved my ass on several occasion. You could literally break a 2x4 with one swipe. I got pulled over by the cops in my hometown after a couple of beers. When they patted me down they found the sap and charged me with CCW. When I had to go in front of the judge he asked me why I was carrying a sap. I said "You're honor.....I live in Dayton". He thought about it for a minute and then dropped the charges. LOL

Anyone who has ever spent much time or lived in Dayton will understand why the judge did that. They'd also understand why I carried a SAP.

A good alternative to a SAP that's legal is a roll of quarters. When I was going to college and lived in the east end of Dayton, I commonly carried a role in my pocket. I only weighed about 145 when I was in college but put that role of quarters in the palm of my hand and wrap my fist around it and I could throw a punch like Iron Mike. Another good street weapon that is legal is a bicycle cable lock. I broke a guys jaw who assaulted me outside bar (at least I think I did....I didn't stick around to ask.) with one of those. The ironic thing was I was actually just out riding my bike when I was assaulted by this big asshole.

Back