I want this on a T-shirt... Somebody buy it for me! NAO!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
M-Headline-DeptOfLabor_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

Those are good. I especially like the fat one. You can print those out and take them to a laser type copy shop where they can put whatever you want on a t-shirt; I've both done my own and had the laser printing done. I'm unsure if it's better than or the same as the HP transfers that you do yourself. If you do it yourself remember to reverse the image so it will iron on correctly.

Those are good. I especially like the fat one. You can print those out and take them to a laser type copy shop where they can put whatever you want on a t-shirt; I've both done my own and had the laser printing done. I'm unsure if it's better than or the same as the HP transfers that you do yourself. If you do it yourself remember to reverse the image so it will iron on correctly.
I did that when I got my professional certification in Hazmat Management. I had a picture of a hazmat placard in front and in back it said

"Certified Hazmat Manager" If you see me running, please do your best to keep up.

These are shirts that are sold at The Onion... I think there might be copyright issues.

:D

Back