APP - I want to thank the left wing

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
In retrospect, I want to thank the left wing for starting this whole “Trump/Russian” collusion lie.

Had they not been so bitter about losing the election and just moved on we would not know the depths of the corruption at the top levels of the FBI and Obama administration

There is no stopping this train now. The deep state is being exposed. Every day another top FBI official is resigning thus draining the swamp.

Absent hard cold proof of actual “Trump/Russian” collusion nothing else Mueller tries to pin on Trump will stick and he will cruise to reelection in 2020

The democrat party overplayed its hand.

Last edited:
You're second sentence has a syntax error.

I believe that I am on record here stating that this whole thing was going to come back and bite Hillbag in the ass. Now that it's brought in The Obama that is gravy. I never imagined the level of corruption within the FBI though.

In retrospect, I want to thank the left wing for starting this whole “Trump/Russian” collusion lie.

Had they not been so bitter about losing the election and just moved on we would not know the depths of the corruption at the top levels of the FBI and Obama administration

There is no stopping this train now. The deep state is being exposed. Every day another top FBI official is resigning thus draining the swamp.

Absent hard cold proof of actual “Trump/Russian” collusion nothing else Mueller tries to pin on Trump will stick and he will cruise to reelection in 2020

The democrat party overplayed its hand.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back