I want to write a book about the rapture

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
One day, all the Christians disappear and it's awesome. No Trump supporters, no opiate addled rednecks. Racism, misogyny, and homophobia are eliminated. Black people can walk the streets at night without being afraid. Taxes immediately plummet because there aren't any entitled rednecks demanding welfare for themselves but no non-whites. Literally the best 7 years in American history.

One day, all the Christians disappear and it's awesome. No Trump supporters, no opiate addled rednecks. Racism, misogyny, and homophobia are eliminated. Black people can walk the streets at night without being afraid. Taxes immediately plummet because there aren't any entitled rednecks demanding welfare for themselves but no non-whites. Literally the best 7 years in American history.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Why only se7en?

Back