I Was 110% WRONG

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I thought the senate would maintain in the hands of the repugnants, but it looks like I was dead wrong!

Note to Dixie:

See its not that hard admitting your mistakes.

"Note to Dixie:

See its not that hard admitting your mistakes."

Well, you just made 1 mistake. If Dixie ever did give an inch & start admitting his mistakes, it would be quite a project..."I was wrong that there would be a backlash against Bolton/Schiavo/Iraq....I was wrong that Howard Dean would make the Democrats a permanent fringe party....I was wrong that it was right to invade Iraq....I was wrong about the # of casualties we would see..." and on & on....

"Note to Dixie:

See its not that hard admitting your mistakes."

Well, you just made 1 mistake. If Dixie ever did give an inch & start admitting his mistakes, it would be quite a project..."I was wrong that there would be a backlash against Bolton/Schiavo/Iraq....I was wrong that Howard Dean would make the Democrats a permanent fringe party....I was wrong that it was right to invade Iraq....I was wrong about the # of casualties we would see..." and on & on....

LOL This is true, he's got a much longer list

how long were you up. I kept saying I wanted to go to bed after we got off messenger, but I couldn't get to sleep until way past midnight. No hangover though. I'm a pro!

i more or less passed out i have no idea what time it was... ended up talking on the phone to this guy i talk to on messenger who lives in

:can:

he's hot and wants to meet me, ill probably go to canada one of these days.

Back