"I Was a Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son”

Earl

I never support Democrats (or Rinos) because I don't want anyone's children murdered by Biden and Harris' illegal aliens.

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.Now they’re raping and killing innocent Americans.

Illegal aliens are raping young women and underage girls and dangerous Venezuelan gangs are taking over entire apartment buildings in Colorado because of Kamala Harris.Innocent Americans are also being killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.California resident Don Rosenberg said he supported Kamala Harris until his son was murdered by an illegal alien.

I never support Democrats (or Rinos) because I don't want anyone's children murdered by Biden and Harris' illegal aliens.

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.Now they’re raping and killing innocent Americans.

Illegal aliens are raping young women and underage girls and dangerous Venezuelan gangs are taking over entire apartment buildings in Colorado because of Kamala Harris.Innocent Americans are also being killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.California resident Don Rosenberg said he supported Kamala Harris until his son was murdered by an illegal alien.

I believe this will be a common theme in November.

OK, lets break down the lies in that statement:

His son died in 2010. Harris had never run for office in 2010, so it would have been impossible for him to be a Harris supporter before his son died. Rosenberg was a registered Republican, and paid contractor for the Bush Campaign before his son died.

There were no illegal aliens involved. Roberto Galo was given Temporary Protective Status by the Bush Administration. Yes, the same people he supported gave Galo the legal status to get a drivers license, a job, and generally stay here. It was Obama/Biden who finally deported Galo. Harris had nothing to do with Galo being in the USA.

Galo did not murder Drew Rosenberg. It was a car accident caused by Rosenberg's son being drunk, speeding, and running a red light. He literally hit Galo in his car with his wife and child. Every court has found that Rosenberg's son was primarily responsible for the accident.

Galo did leave the scene of the accident, and did not have a drivers license. That being said, Rosenberg's son did not have a drivers license, and had been convicted of leaving the scene of an accident. The reason Rosenberg's son did not leave this accident was he was dead.

Galo's lack of a drivers license was not due to immigration status. He, and his family, were legal immigrants, who could legally get a drivers license. He tried to get a drivers license, and failed three times. It was given to him in Spanish. The reality was he was probably a terrible driver.

Drew Rosenberg did not have a drivers license because he had been arrested repeatedly for driving drunk, and once for a hit and run. That day he was speeding on his motorcycle, drunk again, and ran a red light. Unfortunately, he slammed into Galo, and his family, who were taking a left turn. One again, he hit the side of Galo's car, so there was little Galo could have done about it.

There was no murder.

Immigration armageddon again, nothing new here, the right has been propagandizing the same apocalypse ever since Obama got elected, for the obvious reasons

Back