i will have too see it to belive it

Interested in policy not politics ??? Maybe he will just hire an army of lobbyists then, would be cheaper for him.

it means he would fund research and not people or political parties....I caught a bit of an interview last week with him on the 24/7...

And he would put his money to better use, going more directly to those in need instead of the political hand....

Depends, If he hires an army of lobbyists or not. If he does it will be an improved ally of the left as far as effectiveness is concerned.

He is creating left wing think tanks, left wing proganda films and movies...just more libs distortion.

He's interested in policy? That's been his interest all along. That's why he took over the dem party. To effect their policies. He'll now concentrate on lobbists and continue to funnel money to the dems. He's just shifting his strategy because the current one isn't working.

Gaffer I see no reason he would only funnel money to the dems ? If he wants to effect policy change he will cover all the bases. Lobbyists dont't seem to be too partisan :)

Back