I wish I could have been there for this picture

Belieber

Banned
438eb380-ab91-11e3-847c-75805b3e551e_5_CATERS_Cheetah_Close_Up_Encounter_07.jpg

I'm Justin Bieber and I approve of this thread. Take a moment haters and stop hating me and just enjoy these awesome pictures I want to share with all my fans, including my hater fans.

I love you guys. In more ways than my mom cares to acknowledge.

Luvs,

Bieb

I'm not Legion. But I note this poster Legion has so many butthurt on this forum. Rune most of all. Probably because he doesn't use salve and Legion has been giving it to him for many years.

Stop hating the Bieb and enjoy my posts. Don't be a blind hater like Rune. He is so full of hate and alcohol, no one can control him.

I'm not Legion. But I note this poster Legion has so many butthurt on this forum. Rune most of all. Probably because he doesn't use salve and Legion has been giving it to him for many years.

Stop hating the Bieb and enjoy my posts. Don't be a blind hater like Rune. He is so full of hate and alcohol, no one can control him.

If you are new, how do you know anything about Rune.

Ahhhh, so many familiar references for a noob, lol

Yeah the alcohol reference makes it look like a yurt reappearance. He was the only one who ever accused me of being a drinker.

When did I accuse you of being a drinker? Did you just fuck up and admit you're the faggot Rune?

Back