I wish I was as good a person

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I wish I was as good a person as my dog.

Really I do.

CIMG1575.jpg

I believe the saying is, "I wish I was as good a person as my dog thinks I am."

Though I would not presume to know what Beefy meant to say. The odds are, he said exactly what he meant.

what If I really was damo and I've been pulling a joke on you guys for the last 6 years? O_O

This board started as soon as I got banned from FP, damo likes beefy, I like beefy, I'm a mod..... you never know O_O

Last edited:
I wish I was as good a person as my dog.

Really I do.

CIMG1575.jpg
Don't athropromorphise your dog! He's a dog damnit and as much as you aspire to being a dog you'll never be the dog that your dog is and your dog is doggone proud of that fact. So don't insult the dog by calling him/her a person as you should be bit for doing so. I also noticed that his balls are bigger than yours.

BTW, fine lookin fella there. What's his name?

Don't athropromorphise your dog! He's a dog damnit and as much as you aspire to being a dog you'll never be the dog that your dog is and your dog is doggone proud of that fact. So don't insult the dog by calling him/her a person as you should be bit for doing so. ...

LOL! Good point there. :)

Don't athropromorphise your dog! He's a dog damnit and as much as you aspire to being a dog you'll never be the dog that your dog is and your dog is doggone proud of that fact. So don't insult the dog by calling him/her a person as you should be bit for doing so. I also noticed that his balls are bigger than yours.

hahaha. my dogs laughed when they sensed what i was looking at em for.

Kala. He's such a gooboy.

Back