I won't miss Legion Troll at all

Konono

Verified User
Had the tard had any guts, he wouldn't constantly ban half the board. Maybe 40% of this threads were interesting, but then he would ban half the board from comments and they turned into circle jerks. For that, I won't miss the chicken for one bit.

But he did make interesting threads. He was just too much of a coward to do anything other than his leftist masters told him. He basically stole inflammatory thread titles, changes them a wee bit, and then posted them here and allowed no comment.

And, of course, Zappasguitar whines about the censorship from the mods here. Which, to a degree he is right, but he is too stupid to know there is not censorship on a private run board, magazine etc.

I wonder what will happen of Legion Troll and his sock Leon now? Will they roam the back alleys forever?

He disappears for a few months, and then resurfaces, sometimes under a different ideology. I wonder if Legion Fag is taking time off to complete a Hajj?

He disappears for a few months, and then resurfaces, sometimes under a different ideology. I wonder if Legion Fag is taking time off to complete a Hajj?

He does? Someone just replied to me today and said I must be new if I thought he was really gone and compared him to an STD.

So the dude surfs the world wide web looking for sites he can just spew his copied thoughts on. Interesting. I actually don't mind the guy, but when he obeyed my command and started banning me from his threads, he lost respect. He is too easy to command. And really, what pussy creates threads, that want to draw attention, and then ban people. He is a coward.

Good trolling elsewhere Legion Troll. I don't believe you will ever be back. I think this move by the mods twisted your panties so tight you will never show your face here again.

Sissy.

PE. LOL.

He does? Someone just replied to me today and said I must be new if I thought he was really gone and compared him to an STD.

So the dude surfs the world wide web looking for sites he can just spew his copied thoughts on. Interesting. I actually don't mind the guy, but when he obeyed my command and started banning me from his threads, he lost respect. He is too easy to command. And really, what pussy creates threads, that want to draw attention, and then ban people. He is a coward.

Good trolling elsewhere Legion Troll. I don't believe you will ever be back. I think this move by the mods twisted your panties so tight you will never show your face here again.

Sissy.

PE. LOL.

I don't know that he has another site. He'd be hard -pressed to find a political forum anywhere else on the interwebs which would allow him to behave the way that he does here. Trolls are unwelcome in most places, and will typically receive an immediate ban for their behavior.

Back