I would like to point out how I am a leader, and watermark and threedee are followers

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I recently changed my name back to grind, after a tour of many names such as "Duhhhhhhhh", "no frogs in the microwave", "\o/", "┐(´-`)┌" etc

today watermark messaged me on aim, and decided to change back to his original name instead of thehappyhippo

hours later t&a decided to change his back to threedee.

that is all.

LOL I realized shortly after I messaged you that Watermark's name was no longer TheHappyHippo. I feared that you might say I was stalking him, but figured wth the hell...

It never even occurred to me that you were Grind once more.

I recently changed my name back to grind, after a tour of many names such as "Duhhhhhhhh", "no frogs in the microwave", "\o/", "┐(´-`)┌" etc

today watermark messaged me on aim, and decided to change back to his original name instead of thehappyhippo

that is all.

A rogue by any name would smell...... (forgotten the rest)

that is all.

FINALLY some semblance of order!

Did you say "order"??

I'll have a Cheeseburger, fries, and a Dr. Pepper.
Thanks

The above is why the US is so obese.... :)

The Cheeseburger... acceptable if it isn't a fast food version

Fries and Dr. Pepper.... just horrid... (not the taste, but what they do to the body)

Fries and Dr. Pepper.... just horrid... (not the taste, but what they do to the body)
I love a good cheeseburger! You can hold the fries and add beans and coleslaw!

LOL Don't sweat it Froggie, I get it.

Froggie was making refering to a famous SNL skit from the original not ready for prime time players. John Belushi and Dan Akroyd play a couple of Greek Immigrants in a NY City dinner that only sells Cheeseburgers, chips and pepsi. Buck Henry comes in and orders a ham sandwhich with fries and a coke and they keep telling him "Cheeseborger, Cheeseborger, No fries, Cheeps"..."No Coke, pepsi"

LOL Don't sweat it Froggie, I get it.

Froggie was making refering to a famous SNL skit from the original not ready for prime time players. John Belushi and Dan Akroyd play a couple of Greek Immigrants in a NY City dinner that only sells Cheeseburgers, chips and pepsi. Buck Henry comes in and orders a ham sandwhich with fries and a coke and they keep telling him "Cheeseborger, Cheeseborger, No fries, Cheeps"..."No Coke, pepsi"

about as funny then as it is today - not very.

I hate Dr. Pepper (and Mr. Pibb - also 7-Up, though not a related flavour).

Best cheesebergers can be found at Dick's Drive-Ins in Seattle.

Back