I, Yurt, hereby do declare, under penalty of surgery, to never insult again

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
true story

if you don't believe me

you can pound sand loser. insults are for losers. only losers insults. make sense asswipe? good.

oh man. howey groaned me again. i am such a loser. howey, please show me how to be a winner like you.

please. a thousand times, please.

i am a total loser. howey groaned me again. without showing me how to be smart like him.

fuck

i am going to kill myself now.

that is all

fuck you grind. i hate you. you are nothing. you are not even funny. you are not impartial. you are an evil asshole that wants to rule the world.

you are still a virgin at 28 years old.

:)

27 is still a child.

Every one younger than an old person is a child to them. It's the fear and subconcious knowledge that, no matter how good you are at anything, no matter what you do, YOU (the old guy) are closer to being replaced. Closer to death.

Face it. Old people will always be jealous of youth.

well said young person.

get back to me when your old and we will see how you feel.

My guess is you will be too buzy screaming "get off my lawn you kids".

Every one younger than an old person is a child to them. It's the fear and subconcious knowledge that, no matter how good you are at anything, no matter what you do, YOU (the old guy) are closer to being replaced. Closer to death.

Face it. Old people will always be jealous of youth.

Funny, but we really aren't.

well said young person.

get back to me when your old and we will see how you feel.

My guess is you will be too buzy screaming "get off my lawn you kids".

Nope. When I'm old I'mma be in the middle of fucking nowhere. And lace my land with mines, so no one would dare set foot on it uninvited anyways.

Remember when you thought the smart people were the high school kids?

now keep traveling the road of age and realise your perception will change

Back