Iconic Rock List challenge.

Haven't done concerts. Only been to Hoobastank and Black Keyes. Now that I'm down, though, I would like to see Soundgarden, being a fan and a Seattleite.

Chris Cornell is still alive. :D

Interestingly, Cornell went to my rival high school. All we got was Sean Nelson from Harvey Danger. We also got comedian Rainn Wilson from The Office.

:rofl2:

Fuck, I hit a score of 43. I guess it helped having a relative in the music business when I younger.

I was acting as a roadie for a friends band and they opened for Guns, in Scottsdale, and I can't believe they don't have Alice Cooper on the list.

I was acting as a roadie for a friends band and they opened for Guns, in Scottsdale, and I can't believe they don't have Alice Cooper on the list.
I can think of a lot of groups that should have been on that list. What I can't see is that racist one hit wonder asshole Eddie Money being on the list.

We've been having rock contests on graveyard shifts at work. People will play 20 second clips from YouTube, and one guy can pretty much get any song/artist from 1960-1998. It's pretty awesome, and he claims that two guys who recently departed were actually better than him!

I can think of a lot of groups that should have been on that list. What I can't see is that racist one hit wonder asshole Eddie Money being on the list.

What was disappointing about the Guns concert, he was promoting his son at that time, was that it more style then substance.
We were really excited and thought it would be a really good guitar rifting show; but instead it turned out to be a "show".
I still got his autograph and I also have Alice Coopers.

Okay...here we go:

13 (partied with these guys at Red Rocks!)
58 (partied with these guys too)
60 (went to a strip club with the Crue)

What was disappointing about the Guns concert, he was promoting his son at that time, was that it more style then substance.
We were really excited and thought it would be a really good guitar rifting show; but instead it turned out to be a "show".
I still got his autograph and I also have Alice Coopers.
I'd like two minutes alone with Eddie Money to show him what I think about what he said to my wife.

Back