I'd like to thank Houston...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
for recognizing their inferiority and stepping aside and letting the Broncos take the No. 1 spot and play at home for the duration of the playoffs.

What an epic fail!

LOL

for recognizing their inferiority and stepping aside and letting the Broncos take the No. 1 spot and play at home for the duration of the playoffs.

What an epic fail!

LOL
I'm glad they flopped too. Now we get to play them. Otherwise we'd of had to turn around and play the Blackbird again. Only this time in Baltimore. The Bengals have been on a serious run since the mid point of the seasone. 3-5 in the first half, 7-1 in the second. Keep on rolling. WHO DEY!!

I'm glad they flopped too. Now we get to play them. Otherwise we'd of had to turn around and play the Blackbird again. Only this time in Baltimore. The Bengals have been on a serious run since the mid point of the seasone. 3-5 in the first half, 7-1 in the second. Keep on rolling. WHO DEY!!

The Broncos have a string of 11 victories... I'm liking that.

The Broncos have a string of 11 victories... I'm liking that.
They also have the home field advantage......which really sucks. I don't know how many mediocre Denver teams I've seen get blown out in Super Bowls cause they had homefield advantage in the playoffs.

They also have the home field advantage......which really sucks. I don't know how many mediocre Denver teams I've seen get blown out in Super Bowls cause they had homefield advantage in the playoffs.

They didn't have home field "advantage" for the past 11 games. And they're going to beat your team... If they can get past Houston.

Cin 13
Hou 28

What an epic fail!

LOL

I sure hope Houston get's to go to Denver.

As a coach, and coordinator, Kubiak doesn't lose many games in Denver, and his teams do well in bad weather.

I hope it snows, or rains in NE. And then in Denver!

Back