Ideas for massive weight loss

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
People lie all the time now of course but I believe this to be proven:

Soup no bread or crackers two meals every day, yogurt and strong coffee for breakfast.....cheat meal once every two months.

Soup no bread or crackers two meals every day, yogurt and strong coffee for breakfast.....cheat meal once every two months.

In your case you could cut your head off that would take off a few pounds.

This is one of the Anti-Processed food diets.

Heather is sure that going back to what our ancestors ate is a great idea.

I know that a few of us have put on a few pounds recently.... the last few years have been something else.... getting back to normal requires some celebration...but know this....I am HAWKEYE....and I am here to help!

I know that a few of us have put on a few pounds recently, the last few years have been something else.... getting back to normal requires some celebration...but know this....I am HAWKEYE....and I am here to help!

You're a fat slob. And a chink spy.

That keto stuff works. I'm not doing it, but I've seen it work.

^I'm not watching that. Gonna have me some blackeyed peas and cornbread with onion today.

That keto stuff works. I'm not doing it, but I've seen it work.

^I'm not watching that. Gonna have me some blackeyed peas and cornbread with onion today.

My brother and his wife think they did good with Adkins, but ten years later I am not so sure....it seems to have fucked up their relationship with food.

My brother and his wife think they did good with Adkins, but ten years later I am not so sure....it seems to have fucked up their relationship with food.

Keto is the working part of Atkins refined by trial, error, and research. It really works, I've seen it 1st hand.

All it takes is a couple months.

I might try it as soon as teh bologna runs out. :laugh:

The Tom Hanks method: Strand them on an island for a year eating fish and coconuts.

9aa593e5443dff79fa0945c79e656277.jpg

bariatric surgery.....

I am on a high protein diet.....basically KETO without the fat bombs.....I lost a hundred pounds, dropped three of my four high blood pressure meds, got my A1c under 7 again and got off daily insulin shots....

bariatric surgery.....

I am on a high protein diet.....basically KETO without the fat bombs.....I lost a hundred pounds, dropped three of my four high blood pressure meds, got my A1c under 7 again and got off daily insulin shots....

I suspect that only works if you dont eat very much, as protein is hard on the body. If that is what you wanted then good for you. I doubt that I would do it...the surgery.

Back