Identity theft

tinfoil

Banned
bummer... I'm a victim.

My stolen car had a paystub with my SS# on it. There was also a bank statement. The theif pilferd my bank account and opened several fraudulent accounts in my name. Wish me luck in getting past this.

Learn from my mistake... remove personal info from anything that's likely to be stolen.

Well I dunno. This is Wikipedia.

But the fraud allegations come from Experian, so I guess it can't be too off-base.
Experian doesn't like that they have to do work.

So far while it isn't perfect it is far better than nothing at all. I have been looking for more than the one complaint from Experian that they place too many fraud locks on accounts. All those are are locks where they must contact you before they run the actual report.

I have a lot of suspicion about internet-based security companies, because whenever serious problems pop-up in the internet about 10 dozen snakeskin oil operators emerge immediately that take money but do nothing to solve the problem. Sorry.

And that's terrible tinfoil. I'm going to get all the paystubs in my car out immediately..

bummer... I'm a victim.

My stolen car had a paystub with my SS# on it. There was also a bank statement. The theif pilferd my bank account and opened several fraudulent accounts in my name. Wish me luck in getting past this.

Learn from my mistake... remove personal info from anything that's likely to be stolen.

That sucks, I would bitch to your employer to remove the SS# from the paystub.

Back