'Idiot,' 'clown,' 'aspiring dictator': Undecided voters give scathing assessments of Trump

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

A panel of undecided voters who spoke with the New York Times recently generally gave President Donald Trump strong marks for his handling of the American economy, but when asked to describe him using one or two words, they were often blunt and scathing of his character.

In the Times' focus group of swing-state voters, a Wisconsin voter named Aaron described Trump as "kind of a clown," a Michigan voter named Ken described him as an "idiot," and an Arizona voter named Stephanie went so far as to describe him as an "aspiring dictator."

Other voters in the panel called Trump "unstable," "self-centered," and "explosive," among other things.

In fairness, the "undecided voter" isn't somebody to whom whose opinion I'd attribute any significant meaning.

All the "undecideds" that I've seen on television interviews are morons by the most favorable assessment.

Trump will be the 5th President on Mount Rushmore. Mark my words.
There is not a stable area for a 5th president to be put on Mount Rushmore. There was talk about putting FDR, or Reagan, but it simply will not happen.

trump would have to take one of the four's places. If trump does gain control, I would not be surprised if he tries to do that. Maybe he could make Mount Rushmore all about himself.

Back