If Adam and Eve were Muslims

cancel2 2022

Canceled
12524342_10154633794879989_7008917232957087890_n.jpg

Tom;

I'm on holiday today and I'm feeling a bit generous so I'll give you some advice my therapist gave me.

He told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what you start. So far today I finished a double cheeseburger, a cigar and a pint of Scotch. I feel better already.

Tom;

I'm on holiday today and I'm feeling a bit generous so I'll give you some advice my therapist gave me.

He told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what you start. So far today I finished a double cheeseburger, a cigar and a pint of Scotch. I feel better already.

Tom travels around the world so much to get away from home, and all of the people who would judge him for constantly selling-out the Irish.

Tom travels around the world so much to get away from home, and all of the people who would judge him for constantly selling-out the Irish.

Telling the truth about the IRA and bastards like De Valera is not selling anybody out. I just don't see them through rose-coloured glasses like you do.

Telling the truth about the IRA and bastards like De Valera is not selling anybody out. I just don't see them through rose-coloured glasses like you do.
Doesn't bother me Tom. My ancestors were some of the smartest people in Ulster. They left for the colonies.

No not at all, both my parents were Irish and I've been to every county in Ireland, both North and South. Can anybody else on here get even close to that?
ive never been to Europe. Would like to some day. However with limited time and funds to travel I'm more interested in traveling in Asia and the Americas.

I'm of Irish heritage and am curios to visit there but my ancestors left there for a reason. Besides I adore how Asian ladies flirt with us blue eyed Devils.

ive never been to Europe. Would like to some day. However with limited time and funds to travel I'm more interested in traveling in Asia and the Americas.

I'm of Irish heritage and am curios to visit there but my ancestors left there for a reason. Besides I adore how Asian ladies flirt with us blue eyed Devils.

I was blessed recently to visit Moscow. I was very surprised at how modern and American they seem.

Ireland is a fantastic place these days, weather notwithstanding, Dublin and Belfast are great cities for the craic.

Back