If browsers were… guns

cancel2 2022

Canceled
guns.png

Fun fact, the backwards gun is in fact a 1895 Nagant revolver that was a technological marvel in its day, and is still prized for its accuracy and ability to be suppressed.

Spot on post Tom.

I dont know, I think firefox and chrome have some trade offs

I think firefox's location bar is STILL better than chromes, and that's after using chrome almost exclusively for like.... probably 2-3 years now. You can literally enter like a 2 letter combo in firefox's bar and it will search the entire url for that occurrence. Giving all of google's searching prowess they should be able to best firefox in this area, but they just haven't.

Safari isn't that bad. It actually uses the same rendering engine as chrome. It probably isn't as good on windows, but it integrates a lot of OSX features. Also it has a cool "Reader" feature that basically strips a page of all links/graphics/etc, and parses the text out in a really clean interface, which is aweeeesome for reading long in depth articles and stuff on the web.

IE fucking sucks horseballs. I fucking hate that god damn piece of shit browser with a passion. If you ever do web design stuff, it's a fucking nightmare.

oh i forgot opera. There are some diehard opera fanboys on the web, they are really annoying. My relationship with opera is always downloading it, using it for an hour, and then deleting it. I've done this about 5-6 times. I just can't stand the interface, it's ugly and cumbersome. Also I think it suffers from feature bloat. Yes it was at the forefront of a lot of browser technologies, but no one gives a shit anymore.

oh i forgot opera. There are some diehard opera fanboys on the web, they are really annoying. My relationship with opera is always downloading it, using it for an hour, and then deleting it. I've done this about 5-6 times. I just can't stand the interface, it's ugly and cumbersome. Also I think it suffers from feature bloat. Yes it was at the forefront of a lot of browser technologies, but no one gives a shit anymore.

Just like Fudds who love the gun used in the picture.

Fun fact, the backwards gun is in fact a 1895 Nagant revolver that was a technological marvel in its day, and is still prized for its accuracy and ability to be suppressed.

Spot on post Tom.

for 2 minutes i literally thought you were saying the backwards gun itself was real O_o

Back