If Gore was President in 2003 & wanted to invade Iraq, would desh have supported it?

Would desh have supported the Iraq war if a democrat president wanted it?

• Desh has principles and stands by them no matter which party is in office

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
If Gore was President in 2003 & wanted to invade Iraq, would desh have supported it?

Put aside whether or not he actually would have invaded.

Does anyone believe for a second that if the Dems wanted to go into Iraq that desh wouldn't have been the wars biggest champion?

She likes to pretend she is anti-war, but she really is only anti-war when republicans do it. That's why she supports the hawk hillary who voted for the war. You would think with the war being such a huge mistake in desh's mind, that she would never bring herself to support anyone that voted for it.

If democrats wanted to invade Iraq, I think desh would have been a full on cheerleader.

100%, without doubt.

Gore wouldn't have invaded, though. It was a PNAC war. Gore might have blundered in some other way, but invading Iraq would not have even been on the table.

yeah I know he wouldn't have invaded. but I also have no doubt that if he did, desh would have been all for it.

I can't speak for Desh but I would have opposed the war no matter who was sitting in the White House and though, to state the obvious, it's extremely doubtful that Gore would have been the fuck up W was...that's no guarantee that preppy cunt wouldn't have invaded Iraq, post 911, either.

I can't speak for Desh but I would have opposed the war no matter who was sitting in the White House and though, to state the obvious, it's extremely doubtful that Gore would have been the fuck up W was...that's no guarantee that preppy cunt wouldn't have invaded Iraq, post 911, either.

:megusta:

Back