If Gun Control is a good thing, why are murder rates up in Chicago?

the takers know the truth. they just want to disarm the populace before they really enforce their true taking agenda. They obviously take guns as their first step, because they are takers by their nature, and nothing will ever stop them from taking. happy takesgiving.

the takers know the truth. they just want to disarm the populace before they really enforce their true taking agenda. They obviously take guns as their first step, because they are takers by their nature, and nothing will ever stop them from taking. happy takesgiving.

Cold dead hands, Happy Thanksgiving!

There is no correlation between gun control and crime, good or bad. Crime is a factor of poverty and cultural clashing. Its why nations with a more uniform culture are less violent towards one another.

No, I'm right. Japan has low gun ownership and low crime. Switzerland has high gun ownership and low crime. Both are highly homogeneous societies with a unifying culture. Mexico has low guns and high crime, as do the English and they do not have a homogeneous society. There are other factors but gun control, either way, has no real affect. Of course that means its ineffective because it doesn't relate to crime, just like gas mileage doesn't relate to drunk driving.

I always thought gun control was the answer but I'm not quite sure anymore. In Canada it's very hard to get guns and we have less violent crime. However, taking away the right to bear arms takes away civil liberties. Tuco knows what he/she is talking about.

I always thought gun control was the answer but I'm not quite sure anymore. In Canada it's very hard to get guns and we have less violent crime. However, taking away the right to bear arms takes away civil liberties. Tuco knows what he/she is talking about.

Its not hard to get guns in Canada. In fact its easier to get some things, like a Tavor. Can't get those in America yet.

Answer: Because citizens there can't defend themselves.

That is a pretty stupid train of illogic.
I will match it with a few matching ones to see if you understand my point.

Murder is illegal why is it rising?
DIU is illegal why do people still do it and kill others?

so we whould do away with the murder and DUI laws because people still violate them?

That is a pretty stupid train of illogic.
I will match it with a few matching ones to see if you understand my point.

Murder is illegal why is it rising?
DIU is illegal why do people still do it and kill others?

so we whould do away with the murder and DUI laws because people still violate them?

Well murder laws are to punish doing someone harm. DUI laws are the same. Gun control laws do not only punish harmful behavior. Not the same thing.

Most everybody in Obama Ghetto Chicago is armed but they hit a lot of bystanders because they shoot Ghetto style (side ways grip) when they shoot at each other.

No, I'm right. Japan has low gun ownership and low crime. Switzerland has high gun ownership and low crime. Both are highly homogeneous societies with a unifying culture. Mexico has low guns and high crime, as do the English and they do not have a homogeneous society. There are other factors but gun control, either way, has no real affect. Of course that means its ineffective because it doesn't relate to crime, just like gas mileage doesn't relate to drunk driving.

Apples and oranges, Japan has a much worse punishment system.

There is no correlation between gun control and crime, good or bad. Crime is a factor of poverty and cultural clashing. Its why nations with a more uniform culture are less violent towards one another.
Crime is a result of criminals.
Disarming the population empowers criminals.

Back