If he hollers

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
should I let him go?

I don't usually speak in pronouns like most of the dumb fuck rwnuts but this time I did because I want you to guess who I am talking about. :pke:

Wow, Yurt is always on Jade's mind.

You wish. It's just what was on Unkas mind, so I answered the question. It was either you, or ILA anyway, and the holler thing fit's what he's been saying all along about you.

You wish. It's just what was on Unkas mind, so I answered the question. It was either you, or ILA anyway, and the holler thing fit's what he's been saying all along about you.

It could have been anyone but you immediately thought of Yurt. He is pretty much all you think about.

Surprised you haven't accepted my offer of truce i offered in your squabbles thread.

Give that man a kewpie doll. ^ :)

You can find entertainment in Yurt, on the discussion, Thank Yaya. I swear that kid is a paranoid shut in. He needs attention, and the less he needs it from me the better. I can't do anything without him freaking out on me. He keeps saying he want's a truce, but then attacks me over, and again. I think you'd be the perfect troll babysitter.

Last edited:
I did a little research, because I was bored. Discussions I made about Yaya: 7. Discussions, Yaya made about me: 30. :laugh: I've only been here since November.

Actually you dishonest bitch, most of those are in response to threads you banned me from and either made the thread about me or were talking shit about me and hiding behind your ban, so made a RESPONSE thread which of course you always came in and kept up your trash talk.

You're not honest about anything.

Back