If I had a dollar

jakemax

Banned
racist-1.jpg

Suck it, leftist scum.

I have never found racist dumbasses to be funny or worthy of respect. The sooner they die off the better off the planet will be.

Well, ... I had to give JokeBox a 'Thumb's Up' on that one. (you could say this in 'mixed company' and get a laugh from everyone) :nodyes:

I have never found racist dumbasses to be funny or worthy of respect. The sooner they die off the better off the planet will be.

You ignorant pole smokers don't know what racist is. You're all stupid lying sons of whores. You shit suckers are too stupid see what you are doing to the world. You deserve it, and will be the first ones fucked.

You ignorant pole smokers don't know what racist is. You're all stupid lying sons of whores. You shit suckers are too stupid see what you are doing to the world. You deserve it, and will be the first ones fucked.

He ain't bullshittin'!

Well that was lovely, I do hope you are the First POS I encounter when the SHTF, any time, Skippy.

Back