If I scream in ecstasy every time I see Justin Bieber, am I an 18 year old girl?

katzgar

Verified User
And if I DIE every time Bobby looks in my direction does it mean I like it when he grabs my man meat with his scissors?

Last edited by a moderator:
And why do you think women dont like having their pussy touched/grabbed/fondled ? Believe you me...THEY DO! And thats just for starters.

And why do you think women dont like having their pussy touched/grabbed/fondled ? Believe you me...THEY DO! And thats just for starters.

how old are you, little feller? 99% of women would kick your ass if you grabbed their pussy without asking, just as a way of breaking the ice. are you fucking crazy?

They don't like if if you don't know them, and walk up and "grab" their pussy. That was the scenario Trump described.

They DO like it when (a) they consent and (b) you don't "grab", but rather stimulate the clitoris in a manner that is pleasing.

None of that involves "Grabbing", and if any woman said that it DOES work, it's because she wanted you to climb the fuck off of her.

Of course you would know that, sweetie pie. You cant wait to get on the corner each night and get your honey pot fondled.

Speaking of pussy...........Damn!! Some touchy sensitive little pussys around HERE!

But mostly you will get laid by trashy, disease infested old whores a lot.

For the likes of you, it's either that or celibacy.

In the filthy whore houses I've been to, women like having their pussy touched/grabbed/fondled. Believe you me...THEY DO! And thats just for starters. Of course you have to pay them first. That's the only way I've ever had a woman.

I bet that makes you think you're a real man doesn't it?

Where are the women who love to help guys practice full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work, and insist it is what girl friends are for in modern times?

But mostly you will get laid a lot.

Which is a good thing...A GOOD THING.

I remember back when I used to get laid a lot. I loved it.

I remember back when I used to get laid once in a while. I didn't love it then, but for some reason, I look back now and consider it a great time.

Now...

...well, now we don't talk about now.

;)

Back