If I were a girl...

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Abortion_lulz.jpg

I can only hope the person who wrote that never reproduces.

Children are life's most precious gift. And while they can induce insanity, they should never be treated as described in that despicable piece.

I can only hope the person who wrote that never reproduces.

Children are life's most precious gift. And while they can induce insanity, they should never be treated as described in that despicable piece.

Sol,

You fail.

2043-fail-camera.jpg

BTW, children are about as precious as boners, and just as common.

WM, someday when you have finished with puberty and grown up some, you may actually have kids.

When that happens, give me a call and tell me that what I have said is wrong. Until then, unless you are invited to the grownup table, you should just sit quietly.

WM, someday when you have finished with puberty and grown up some, you may actually have kids.

When that happens, give me a call and tell me that what I have said is wrong. Until then, unless you are invited to the grownup table, you should just sit quietly.

Solitary, whenever you lose your e-vag, give me a call and tell me that I have said is serious.

Solitary, whenever you lose your e-vag, give me a call and tell me that I have said is serious.

My e-vag?? Lol?? You are talking about someone else having an e-vag?

Thats hilarious, WM. You are the champion of "everyone deserves to live" and always talking about how rapists, murderers and child molesters should be treated decently. And when I talk about children deserving something good, I have an e-vag?

Thats a joke, WM. I didn't think anything was serious. I just didn't see any humor in the post.

My e-vag?? Lol?? You are talking about someone else having an e-vag?

Thats hilarious, WM. You are the champion of "everyone deserves to live" and always talking about how rapists, murderers and child molesters should be treated decently. And when I talk about children deserving something good, I have an e-vag?

Thats a joke, WM. I didn't think anything was serious. I just didn't see any humor in the post.

Yeah but I think the difference is when you talk about killing someone you're serious. When I say it, I'm just a-trollin. You are spazzing over something I'd clearly never seriously advocate, whereas I only spaz about real and serious things like war and the DP.

And I don't think my serious position on the death penalty and such should be ascertained using my uber-trollish convo's with Brent either.

Last edited:
Yeah but I think the difference is when you talk about killing someone you're serious. When I say it, I'm just a-trollin. You are spazzing over something I'd clearly never seriously advocate, whereas I only spaz about real and serious things like war and the DP.

And I don't think my serious position on the death penalty and such should be ascertained using my uber-trollish convo's with Brent either.

Refer back to my post about when you finish puberty and grow up.

Back