if love is the answer

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
Then what is the question

If you do not or cannot love yourself, then how can you love anyone?

It is the Jewish Yom Kippur and the major thing I like about Judaism

Do your best to love your spouse, children and family

Hope is also a good thing

Best to you all

Do your best to love your spouse, children and family

That sounds like tribalism. The bonds of family can impede the goals of the state, and when that happens, the family must yield. In the case of homosexuality, for instance, the desire for parents to instill their homophobia into children makes them unqualified to teach their children sexual morality. The public school must usurp this function, by any means necessary.

The family is not the tribe, tribalism is at the root of all evil and probably some good.

I am never sure of this BS about loving yourself, I have to admit my own company in many situations doesn't hack it. No need to note the obvious.

And homosexuality is inherited and not a choice nor taught, Ass.

And a granddaughter has extended the meaning of love to an extreme only my youthful hormones ever felt. But my wife still....

Happy whatever, we had some great matzoh Friday at a mixed marriage home. lol

The family is not the tribe, tribalism is at the root of all evil and probably some good.

I am never sure of this BS about loving yourself, I have to admit my own company in many situations doesn't hack it. No need to note the obvious.

And a granddaughter has extended the meaning of love to an extreme only my youthful hormones ever felt. But my wife still....

The family is most definitely the root of the tribe.

Ass, I think the anthropologists would disagree, tribe is more extended and today in modern societies is closer to class, nation, age group, organization, party, lots of potential tribes.

Ass, I think the anthropologists would disagree, tribe is more extended and today in modern societies is closer to class, nation, age group, organization, party, lots of potential tribes.

but in those instances they are called nations, age groups, organizations, parties, etc.

In the modern context, tribalism is practiced mostly by elites, under the guise that their preferred social order is best for everyone else as well. Rothschilds, Warburgs, the royal crown of england, etc. Pure tribalists. Everyone else has had their alliances forcibly redirected to the the corporations and states the elitists control.

That sounds like tribalism. The bonds of family can impede the goals of the state, and when that happens, the family must yield. In the case of homosexuality, for instance, the desire for parents to instill their homophobia into children makes them unqualified to teach their children sexual morality. The public school must usurp this function, by any means necessary.

ahz

i never said to stop there, it is just the next step after learning to love yourself

learn to set goals that you can meet

happy new year and a joyous yom kippur - celebrate all joyous holidays

then there is the old, if at first you do not succeed, try try again

mc5

perhaps, but my wife and i have set up a trust to provide for our children and grandchildren

this does not mean that we do not support other organizations

Back