If Redsox don't make the playoffs I am banning myself for a week

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Well, redsox may be doing one of the biggest chokes of all time.

It's gotten to the point where I can barely watch the games. I just can't.

I think we are like 7-20 in our last 27 games. somewhere around there.

Epic epic epic choke.

and before any tuberculosis fans harp up, just remember we had to super choke and you guys had to run like god just to have a chance at getting in. Everything that could go wrong for sox went wrong. So fucking gross. we play 600+ baseball nearly the whole year only for this to happen.

and tonight yankees are essentially fucking RIGGING IT to make tampa bay win. total fucking bullshit.

So anyway, I am 100% banning myself for a week if we dont make the playoffs.

I hope they choke so I can rub it in, like salt on your head wound. Then I'll drink your tears.

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;876608 said:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Apparently you haven't seen the Tigers this year. They're champions this year.

yankees predictably have fucked this game up colossally. 7-0 lead completely blown. probably will lie down and die now.

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;876723 said:
you also get to play the bulk of your games among the shittiest division in baseball. lol @ all the other teams in central being under 500
Lol your tune will change when Detroit beats Boston at yet another thing. Hell, somehow the LIONS are on fire so far (though saying that means they're gonna lose every game from now on).

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;876473 said:
Well, redsox may be doing one of the biggest chokes of all time.

It's gotten to the point where I can barely watch the games. I just can't.

I think we are like 7-20 in our last 27 games. somewhere around there.

Epic epic epic choke.

and before any tuberculosis fans harp up, just remember we had to super choke and you guys had to run like god just to have a chance at getting in. Everything that could go wrong for sox went wrong. So fucking gross. we play 600+ baseball nearly the whole year only for this to happen.

and tonight yankees are essentially fucking RIGGING IT to make tampa bay win. total fucking bullshit.

So anyway, I am 100% banning myself for a week if we dont make the playoffs.

In the words of Yankee announcer Micheal Kay: "See 'ya"

That was a truly epic implosion. I'm glad they didn't make the playoffs, because they would have been swept in the first round by the Rangers.

Go, Rays!

(And go, Tigers, because I want the Yankees to lose.)

ROFL at Boston imploding!! There was a guy at work who pointed out to me that the Yankees probably threw the game on purpose just to fuck over Boston. Considering they blew such a big lead, I'd say it seems pretty obvious now.

Back