If the world stopped spinning

I thought the centrifugal force of the spinning would make us weigh a bit less while it is spinning.

Nope crispy cremes make us weigh more.

Sweet Jesus. That's almost as wrong as Dixie.

I guess you're right. Spinning forces things off the object.

As for the comparison to Dixie:

In my defense, I wasn't committing to that assumption nor was I prepared to defend it.

I guess you're right. Spinning forces things off the object.

As for the comparison to Dixie:

In my defense, I wasn't committing to that assumption nor was I prepared to defend it.

Yeah, if it was Dixie, he'd start babbling about how everyone that proves him wrong all the time has reading comprehension problems.

Tits.

Weight is a function of gravity, not rotational speed.

Thanks for playing simple answers to simple questions.

How's the jacuzzi coming along?

Weight can change due to circumstances such as rotation or displacement. Mass does not change. While gravity gives us our "weight" we can change it by say, going into a swimming pool. We cannot however, change our "mass"

Yeah, if it was Dixie, he'd start babbling about how everyone that proves him wrong all the time has reading comprehension problems.

Tits.

Listen, I can't PROVE that spinning is what causes you to weigh more, but you can't PROVE that it's NOT the spinning. Can you design an experiment? Has the world ever not been spinning? No. So for now all you have a theory! Until you make the world stop spinning we can't say for sure what is the cause of you weighing more!

Listen, I can't PROVE that spinning is what causes you to weigh more, but you can't PROVE that it's NOT the spinning. Can you design an experiment? Has the world ever not been spinning? No. So for now all you have a theory! Until you make the world stop spinning we can't say for sure what is the cause of you weighing more!

Damn! Excellent Dix impersonation. Seriously.

Weight is a function of gravity, not rotational speed.

Thanks for playing simple answers to simple questions.

How's the jacuzzi coming along?

Jacuzzi ? A big cement pond.

I will get home this week to see how it is. Have been gone a few weeks and it was finished while I was away.

Back