If there's a hell, I'm going there.

Most so called Christians will also be there if the bible is correct.
That may well be the worst aspect of hell ;)

honestly you are kinda retarded billy. there really is no reason for you to hate that site. I could probably find ten subreddits for you that you'd probably love.

honestly you are kinda retarded billy. there really is no reason for you to hate that site. I could probably find ten subreddits for you that you'd probably love.

I'm a brand fanboy, that's it really. But no, I really don't like the Reddit format either. And the red its I've visited are...well shitty.

Seriously, these Reddit proles all seem like emos. No wonder he killed himself. I'm surprised that more of them don't. I wish my lawn was emo!!

The typical reddit post consists of something like

[*meme* *meme* *meme* *irony lol amiright?* *meme* *generic reddit bait * *meme* *meme*](/lack of common sense)

Upvotes proportional, of course, to ((2x * y)^n)/z, where

x= a nonnegative integer > 1 representing the amount of lack of common sense displayed
y= %
regurgitated reddit bait
n=number of sciency/mathy sounding ideas referenced that require more than a basic high school education to understand or refute
z= % original ideas

anti-reddit circlejerk aside, this kid wasn't THAT involved in reddit and I wouldn't really call him a co-founder. But he's still just a total sicko. He basically got RSS off the ground at AGE FOURTEEN. I mean jesus christ all I was doing back then was playing ocarina of time. He shaped the web we use in a massive way effecting millions of people. And he was a year younger than me when he offed himself and he's accomplished way more than I probably ever will.

Fucking DOJ pieces of shit pursuing him. I fucking hate the DOJ they are nothing but a bunch of blood sucking soulless assholes.

Last edited:
Seriously, these Reddit proles all seem like emos. No wonder he killed himself. I'm surprised that more of them don't. I wish my lawn was emo!!

emo lawn...hmmm....now that could be the next big thing in outdoor care

80590530.jpg

anti-reddit circlejerk aside, this kid wasn't THAT involved in reddit and I wouldn't really call him a co-founder. But he's still just a total sicko. He basically got RSS off the ground at AGE FOURTEEN. I mean jesus christ all I was doing back then was playing ocarina of time. He shaped the web we use in a massive way effecting millions of people. And he was a year younger than me when he offed himself and he's accomplished way more than I probably ever will.

Fucking DOJ pieces of shit pursuing him. I fucking hate the DOJ they are nothing but a bunch of blood sucking soulless assholes.

Playing one of the greatest games ever released = better use of your time than what he was up to

Back