If you like bikes

Lowaicue

英語在香港
This week sees the Isle of Man TT races. Check it out if you like road racing.

The race of truth. I love TT's.

I don't know how to get You Tube on this thing but here is the title of a tiny snippet of Saturday's super bike race.. poke it into Google and you should get it. Let me know if it works.

TT 2011 On Bike - Michael Dunlop follows Guy Martin

I don't know how to get You Tube on this thing but here is the title of a tiny snippet of Saturday's super bike race.. poke it into Google and you should get it. Let me know if it works.

TT 2011 On Bike - Michael Dunlop follows Guy Martin
Oh...you're talking about pussy scooters....not real bikes with skinny tires and real men riding them.

Oh...you're talking about pussy scooters....not real bikes with skinny tires and real men riding them.

No. Talking about good bikes and brilliant riders on a 38 mile public road circuit at an average of 130mph!

Not loud 60 year old image machines for loud 60 year old tattooed guys who have missed out. I could not find much about US TT racing. Do you have any links?
This may work.

Check out the You Tube

Shoot....why watch that on TV....come on down here and I'll take you to ride the tail of the dragon in Deals Gap, TN. I rode this descent back in 97 on my Schwinn Paramount. Notice how in this video their blowing by the Harley's? I did the same thing on my road bike. Though this is no route for newbies....lot's of fatalities on this road.

Shoot....why watch that on TV....come on down here and I'll take you to ride the tail of the dragon in Deals Gap, TN. I rode this descent back in 97 on my Schwinn Paramount. Notice how in this video their blowing by the Harley's? I did the same thing on my road bike. Though this is no route for newbies....lot's of fatalities on this road.

Not bad for a little local track. Many Brit riders? We get a few Americans, Canadians, Aussies, Jerries, Frogs and all sorts coming to the IOM. It is after all the worlds foremost m/c TT race and has been for more than a hundred years. (wheels were square then). Joking aside, ta for the vid and some time to be spent on the site... if I can be bothered!!

megan-fox-on-a-motorcycle.jpg

There are a few deaths on the IOM TT. But this guy, Milky Quayle survived.... but how?

Back