If your mom was of ill health

If your mom was of ill health, would you move in with her or have her her move in with you.

Scenario 1: her income is less than you

Scenario 2: her income is greater than you

Would you feel differently if it was your father? And let us assume the mom is divorced or a widow.

If your mom was of ill health, would you move in with her or have her her move in with you.

Would you feel differently if it was your father? And let us assume the mom is divorced or a widow.
I would let my mom move in with me, but knowing her, she wouldn't take it.

My dad however, I think I'll hire someone.

Not because I don't love him, we have a bad relationship

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I would let my mom move in with me, but knowing her, she wouldn't take it.

My dad however, I think I'll hire someone.

Not because I don't love him, we have a bad relationship

I'm on mobile are you a regular who changed their username, I don't recognize you.

Thank you for your response btw

She will still love you YaYurt , no matter what you do.

No. I'm new here.

OK, I tend to agree with you. However, I would treat my father the same, I think.

Maybe you're right and it is different for fathers.

I know this, I would do anything for my mother, but you're right in that I pause to think of the same for my father.

You are retro thread banned.

Am I?
You know, if you allow your mother to die in that hospital and you do nothing to ease her condition, she will still love you to her dying day. Moms are like that.

That you have to ask others on a political forum, the right thing to do with the woman who gave you life, is rather sad

It's not an insult.
It's who you are.

Well, maybe it is an insult.

Am I?
You know, if you allow your mother to die in that hospital and you do nothing to ease her condition, she will still love you to her dying day. Moms are like that.

That you have to ask others on a political forum, the right thing to do with the woman who gave you life, is rather sad

It is so fucking sad that I have asked myself and friends the same question and have come to no fucking answer.

My bad for asking people I somewhat know own on the internet

And of course you shit on it

You are a fuck stain on humanity

It is so fucking sad that I have asked myself and friends the same question and have come to no fucking answer.

My bad for asking people I somewhat know own on the internet

And of course you shit on it

You are a fuck stain on humanity

A good loving son would know the answer, and wouldn't have to ask strangers.

everything is contingent upon the health status of my mother AND whose house would better accomodate her health. If she can't climb stairs anymore, it might be hard to put her in a 2 story house, OR if her house is 2 story and i'm in a single story. Location is also a factor. If her income on disability is greater than mine, I might find a better job in her area..... I would not feel differently no matter the parent.

Back