Ignore Legion Troll for preban threada

Face Your

Banned
Normally I don't put people on ignore but Legion Troll auto bans from every one of his threads because he is such an insecure little bitch that he comes onto public forums to circle jerk in his own little echo chamber. So due to his gaping wide mangina breathing air on my planet I will now be putting it on ignore and I suggest every like minded member of the forum do the same, I'll be starting numerous threads to make this happen until he literally has no one to talk to but himself. Pass the word.

Last edited:
Normally I don't put people on ignore but Legion Troll auto bans from every one of his threads because he is such an insecure little bitch that he comes onto public forums to circle jerk in his own little echo chamber. So due to his gaping wide mangina breathing air on my planet I will now be putting it on ignore and I suggest every like minded member of the forum do the same, I'll be starting numerous threads to make this happen until he literally has no one to talk to but himself. Pass the word.

Curious how you ignore IHA and say nothing about him banning everyone from his threads, even though he's constantly doing the exact same thing.

Curious how you ignore IHA and say nothing about him banning everyone from his threads, even though he's constantly doing the exact same thing.

Funny how you ignore Troll, his bitch Leon, and his go to piece christiefan banning everyone from their threads except each other while chastising others. Should you be added to the his list of puppets?

Funny how you ignore Troll, his bitch Leon, and his go to piece christiefan banning everyone from their threads except each other while chastising others. Should you be added to the his list of puppets?
Zappa being hypocritical, no way.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

I don't know who that is and I don't think I've been prebanned over even entered one of his threads. I've been personally insulted by LT pretty much the first day I was on this forum and was acting civil towards him, which would be fine on its own as he can stick with ad homs and I'll stick with facts, evidence, and logic but the whole preban thing really irked me.

He is whining about ILA, but of course he says nothing directly about Darla or Troll. Isn't that hypocritical?

He called me hypocritical for not addressing someone that doesn't block me. I address those that do

He is whining about ILA, but of course he says nothing directly about Darla or Troll. Isn't that hypocritical?

Oh of COURSE YurtHawk thinks it's okay for a fellow Rightie like Face to have a double standard.

It's only those pesky Liberals he feels should be "fair and balanced".

Oh of COURSE YurtHawk thinks it's okay for a fellow Rightie like Face to have a double standard.

You mean the double standard you practice by saying something about thread banning by those that make you look foolish while ignoring the thread bans of those whose asses you kiss? That one?

No I don't. But at least you admit to having a double standard because you are doing the very thing you are accusing righties of.

No I don't. But at least you admit to having a double standard because you are doing the very thing you are accusing righties of.

Apparently Zappa thinks I should address the actions of someone that doesn't ban me and ignore the actions of those that do.

I have never banned anyone from anything

vaginas are just more resilient than your little danglies

I have never banned anyone from anything

vaginas are just more resilient than your little danglies

From what I've heard, you've put that theory to a test with all those that consider you a doorknob and have had their "turn".

Back