IHA Ban List

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I just clicked on an IHA thread and saw he banned this entire list of people:

maineman, Hasa Diga Eebowai, Socrtease, Threedee, aeprga, Mott the Hoople, Darla, evince, Taichiliberal, Sardonic, poet, Althea, WinterBorn, Howey, Anti-Party, iolo, Big Money, Dantès, kiki, Sun Devil and 1966stang

Needless to say, I LOLed and decided I would start a thread where everyone can laugh at the faggot and call him names. Feel free to weigh in on the stuff he was insinuating as well...

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?60164-Mixed-race-relationship-gone-bad

I have to laugh too. It takes a special kind of coward to start a thread that mentions someone by name, and then threadban that person.

Not a big surprise though.

I made a thread on "Manginas." Since the right here likes to make all things political, it definitely says a lot about the right when they make threads about someone or a political belief then thread ban them. Talk about being a pussy.

truly amazing. His nuts have to be the size of green peas. His fascination with homosexual issues is noteworthy.... which causes me to think he protesteth just a bit too much... I really think what we have here in IHA is a self loathing closeted gay man who can't stand to face his own sexuality.

I just clicked on an IHA thread and saw he banned this entire list of people:

maineman, Hasa Diga Eebowai, Socrtease, Threedee, aeprga, Mott the Hoople, Darla, evince, Taichiliberal, Sardonic, poet, Althea, WinterBorn, Howey, Anti-Party, iolo, Big Money, Dantès, kiki, Sun Devil and 1966stang

Needless to say, I LOLed and decided I would start a thread where everyone can laugh at the faggot and call him names. Feel free to weigh in on the stuff he was insinuating as well...

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?60164-Mixed-race-relationship-gone-bad

Well, ILA was insinuating just yesterday that he enjoyed tonguing another man's bunghole.

Now, I'm not knocking whatever the guy enjoys in his spare time, but it does speak VOLUMES about the guy.

Back