ILA the guy that is incorrect about things

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am threadbanned from his cry thread, (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?50935-Grind-the-douche-bag) so I will respond here.

Here is what ILA said:

Why is he a douche? He boots me off of APP then responds to a post of mine on APP knowing I can't respond back. What a dickhead with a power trip.

For starters, ILA was banned from APP because of saying that girls that got raped in the military might have been asking for it, which violates rule 1 of APP.

That aside, ILA has his facts wrong, or he is just making shit up.

Here is the response of mine (in a thread unrelated to the appBan) made to ILA at 12:19 pm:

1JIecUX.png

Here is the time where ILA receives an infraction for his rulebreak, which is then momentarily followed by being banned from APP:

rl7pAqm.png

6 minutes later. Note that the timestamp is the time of me sending out the message

So in conclusion, what happened is the exact opposite of what ILA claims. He says I banned him, then responded to him, when in fact I responded to him, and THEN saw his rule breaking post.

As usual, people get the facts wrong but cry anyway. Is it any coincidence that the dumber members of this board are the ones that always seem to be crying the most?

Thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
I am threadbanned from his cry thread, (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?50935-Grind-the-douche-bag) so I will respond here.

Here is what ILA said:

For starters, ILA was banned from APP because of saying that girls that got raped in the military might have been asking for it, which violates rule 1 of APP.

That aside, ILA has his facts wrong, or he is just making shit up.

Here is the response of mine (in a thread unrelated to the appBan) made to ILA at 12:19 pm:

1JIecUX.png

Here is the time where ILA receives an infraction for his rulebreak, which is then momentarily followed by being banned from APP:

rl7pAqm.png

6 minutes later. Note that the timestamp is the time of me sending out the message

So in conclusion, what happened is the exact opposite of what ILA claims. He says I banned him, then responded to him, when in fact I responded to him, and THEN saw his rule breaking post.

As usual, people get the facts wrong but cry anyway. Is it any coincidence that the dumber members of this board are the ones that always seem to be crying the most?

Thank you, have a nice day.

And the dumber the board member, the more likely they are to break the rules. Jarod is the exception to this rule.

Back