I'll be working on headers tonight...

Damocles

New Nicotine Free Version
Staff member
... at least I hope to. If anybody else wants to create some headers to give us some choices, give it a go!

Depends. Are you planning to restrict the width of the site? (I think 770 pixels would be optimal). I need to know before I create one.

Brent said:
Depends. Are you planning to restrict the width of the site? (I think 770 pixels would be optimal). I need to know before I create one.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I will want to do it later, but this is a learning process...

AdminCP --> Styles & Templates -->

Click the 'Go' Button on 'Default Style
Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see:

"Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)"

Set that to 770px

:)

Brent said:
AdminCP --> Styles & Templates -->

Click the 'Go' Button on 'Default Style
Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see:

"Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)"

Set that to 770px

:)

Listen to brent!!

he knows how to make a board the bestest on this here internets.

i just want you to know that i feels entitled to a board that is 772 dots in width.

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

betta respexie the Dlxie!! biatch

Dlxie said:
Listen to brent!!

i just want you to know that i feels entitled to a board that is 772 dots in width.

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

Congrats on your first troll Damo!

TheDanold said:
Congrats on your first troll Damo!

congrats your fifth idiotic post of the day Danoid:

bravo
bob
Buddha
Jarod
Josif da Profit
Maggiore
robdastud

IM AM DlXIE, biatch!!!

Well, I will say one thing. Gotta love the ignore feature. One troll down many more to go.

Immie

The ignore feature works great, and DLixie is on it. But why does SR spend his time here trolling when he has his own website?

Is he trying to make a point or something?

Dlxie said:
Listen to brent!!

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

LOL. Sorry dude. New Rule... This imposter is banned... :cool:

This effected both liberal and conservative alike on the other board.

isn't it nice to just be able to make your own choices on who you think is worthy of being ignored.. instead of a you know what? :)

I'm still working on these. I need Photoshop... Man, I didn't realize how much effort would be in for this one...

:cof1:

Damocles said:
I'm still working on these. I need Photoshop... Man, I didn't realize how much effort would be in for this one...

:cof1:

Damo, I have Photoshop, if there is anything you need me to composite for you or whatever, just let me know. Did you finalize the width at 770px ? And how deep do you want it? (Hopefully not 1/2 page like another political forum). I can create something, but I need to know demensions first.

Dixie said:
Damo, I have Photoshop, if there is anything you need me to composite for you or whatever, just let me know. Did you finalize the width at 770px ? And how deep do you want it? (Hopefully not 1/2 page like another political forum). I can create something, but I need to know demensions first.

I want it pretty much banner sized... And to match the colors of each of the Styles we can choose from. So basically, right now, I would like two of them that basically matched the background colors of the styles that I have with the title of the board on it....

Nothing too fancy.

Yes, I did finalize it at 770, it was a decent size... Brent was right on that one.

Back