Illegal immigrants invading even our government now - is there even an America?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007\08\05\story_5-8-2007_pg12_3

Sunday, August 05, 2007 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

Share this story! del.icio.us digg Reddit Furl Fark TailRank Ma.gnolia NewsVine Simpy Spurl

14 illegal immigrants made it to CDGK last elections

By Qazi Asif

KARACHI: Fourteen illegal immigrants, mostly people from Bangladesh and Burma, were elected to town positions in the 2005 local government elections, some of them backed by political parties, the National Aliens Registration Authority (NARA) has said in a report.

For example, Hafiz Abdul Shakoor from Burma was elected from the platform of the Pakistan Muslim Alliance but was originally affiliated with the Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan (JUP) Noorani Group. He became the nazim of UC 5 Machhar Colony, Keamari Town. “NARA dare not send a report against me,” he told Daily Times when asked about his residential status. “I don’t know why they have sent this report against me. I took part in the general elections also on an MPA seat and got 10,000 votes. I have never said that I was illegal. I have all my documents.” Shakoor claimed that as the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) had a problem with his UC’s naib nazim, NARA was taking it out on him. “Even I am against illegal immigrants,” he insisted.

From the same UC 5, Maulvi Shamsul Haq from Burma was elected naib nazim with the same political affiliation.

Daily Times asked JUP-N Karachi General Secretary Shabir Abu Talib about the party’s candidates who have been declared illegal immigrants by NARA. “Ten percent of the population of Bengalis in Karachi could be illegal,” he replied. “UC 5 Machhar Colony was a stronghold of the JUP-N. Shah Ahmed Noorani did a lot for the people living there and he objected to NARA being set up while he was a member of the Senate. We are working for the rights of Bengali Muslims in Karachi.”

The NARA report stated that another illegal immigrant from Burma, Haji Shakoor, elected from the same UC 5 but is affiliated with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). Councilor Sheerazul Islam alias Sheerazi from Burma was also elected a councilor in UC 5 and is affiliated with the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q). Mohammad Bilal from Bangladesh, also an illegal immigrant, was elected a general councilor in UC 5 as an independent candidate. Abdul Sharif from Bangladesh of the JUP-N is also a councilor in UC 5 with the JUP-N.

Salma Begum (of the JUP) from Burma became a councilor in UC 5. The same is with Nooral Khatoon from Bangladesh who became a councilor as an independent in UC 5. Amna Begum and Rabia Al Basri from Bangladesh as well, were elected to the same posts in the same UC.

The Bengali Muhammad Akbar Kabeer and Azeez-ul Haq are now working as a general councilors in UC 8 Gulshan-e-Iqbal after they were elected as independent candidates.

In UC 3 Ayesha Manzil, Gulberg Town, Abdul Hayee from Bangladesh became a general councilor from the MQM’s platform. Muhammad Fafiq, also Bengali, became a general councilor for UC 1, Bin Qasim Town, Ibrahim Haidery.

According to the report, the local government hierarchy in UC 5 of Keamari town has been staffed by illegal immigrants, five from Burma and nine from Bangladesh.

“We can only send our report to the authorities,” NARA DG C.K. Chachar told Daily Times. “They have to take action.”

Apparently, the Federal Interior Ministry and Sindh Home Department have yet to take notice of the NARA report.

Most of the illegal immigrants in Sindh manage to acquire fake documents such as the NIC domicile certificate soon after reaching Karachi with the help of local politicians. And this phenomenon is not new. In the first local bodies system, Shaikh Feroz Ahmed, who came to Pakistan in 1985, became the naib nazim of Orangi Town. Many other illegal immigrants were similarly elected such as UC 10 Orangi Nazim Qari Ahmed Hussain, Naib Nazim Dr Rafiq, Naib Nazim UC 8 Gulshan Iqbal Usman Ghani, Nazim UC 36 G Landhi Hafiz Mohammad Zakir and Korangi No 1 UC 3 Naib Nazim Hafiz Syed Ahmed.

Is this why Bush won the elections?

Last edited:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007\08\05\story_5-8-2007_pg12_3

Sunday, August 05, 2007 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

Share this story! del.icio.us digg Reddit Furl Fark TailRank Ma.gnolia NewsVine Simpy Spurl

14 illegal immigrants made it to CDGK last elections

By Qazi Asif

KARACHI: Fourteen illegal immigrants, mostly people from Bangladesh and Burma, were elected to town positions in the 2005 local government elections, some of them backed by political parties, the National Aliens Registration Authority (NARA) has said in a report.

For example, Hafiz Abdul Shakoor from Burma was elected from the platform of the Pakistan Muslim Alliance but was originally affiliated with the Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan (JUP) Noorani Group. He became the nazim of UC 5 Machhar Colony, Keamari Town. “NARA dare not send a report against me,” he told Daily Times when asked about his residential status. “I don’t know why they have sent this report against me. I took part in the general elections also on an MPA seat and got 10,000 votes. I have never said that I was illegal. I have all my documents.” Shakoor claimed that as the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) had a problem with his UC’s naib nazim, NARA was taking it out on him. “Even I am against illegal immigrants,” he insisted.

From the same UC 5, Maulvi Shamsul Haq from Burma was elected naib nazim with the same political affiliation.

Daily Times asked JUP-N Karachi General Secretary Shabir Abu Talib about the party’s candidates who have been declared illegal immigrants by NARA. “Ten percent of the population of Bengalis in Karachi could be illegal,” he replied. “UC 5 Machhar Colony was a stronghold of the JUP-N. Shah Ahmed Noorani did a lot for the people living there and he objected to NARA being set up while he was a member of the Senate. We are working for the rights of Bengali Muslims in Karachi.”

The NARA report stated that another illegal immigrant from Burma, Haji Shakoor, elected from the same UC 5 but is affiliated with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). Councilor Sheerazul Islam alias Sheerazi from Burma was also elected a councilor in UC 5 and is affiliated with the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q). Mohammad Bilal from Bangladesh, also an illegal immigrant, was elected a general councilor in UC 5 as an independent candidate. Abdul Sharif from Bangladesh of the JUP-N is also a councilor in UC 5 with the JUP-N.

Salma Begum (of the JUP) from Burma became a councilor in UC 5. The same is with Nooral Khatoon from Bangladesh who became a councilor as an independent in UC 5. Amna Begum and Rabia Al Basri from Bangladesh as well, were elected to the same posts in the same UC.

The Bengali Muhammad Akbar Kabeer and Azeez-ul Haq are now working as a general councilors in UC 8 Gulshan-e-Iqbal after they were elected as independent candidates.

In UC 3 Ayesha Manzil, Gulberg Town, Abdul Hayee from Bangladesh became a general councilor from the MQM’s platform. Muhammad Fafiq, also Bengali, became a general councilor for UC 1, Bin Qasim Town, Ibrahim Haidery.

According to the report, the local government hierarchy in UC 5 of Keamari town has been staffed by illegal immigrants, five from Burma and nine from Bangladesh.

“We can only send our report to the authorities,” NARA DG C.K. Chachar told Daily Times. “They have to take action.”

Apparently, the Federal Interior Ministry and Sindh Home Department have yet to take notice of the NARA report.

Most of the illegal immigrants in Sindh manage to acquire fake documents such as the NIC domicile certificate soon after reaching Karachi with the help of local politicians. And this phenomenon is not new. In the first local bodies system, Shaikh Feroz Ahmed, who came to Pakistan in 1985, became the naib nazim of Orangi Town. Many other illegal immigrants were similarly elected such as UC 10 Orangi Nazim Qari Ahmed Hussain, Naib Nazim Dr Rafiq, Naib Nazim UC 8 Gulshan Iqbal Usman Ghani, Nazim UC 36 G Landhi Hafiz Mohammad Zakir and Korangi No 1 UC 3 Naib Nazim Hafiz Syed Ahmed.

Is this why Bush won the elections?
How does this have anything to do with the title???

Back