Illegal Immigrants

cancel2 2022

Canceled
%7BA15A518D-368B-40C2-9945-D2717DAA508C%7D.gif

WOW I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS JOKE BEFORE!

:tomaward:

p.s. the indians didn't have any laws about immigration, or a place for handling visas, or customs, or well defined borders, or any type of central authority governing borders. So the whole argument is a straw man because we in fact, did not illegally immigrate.

p.s. the indians didn't have any laws about immigration, or a place for handling visas, or customs, or well defined borders, or any type of central authority governing borders. So the whole argument is a straw man because we in fact, did not illegally immigrate.

But just think how much better the world would be, if the British hadn't been involved in Empire building.

The cartoon is dated 2006 so there is a clue right off!! As for your other remarks I award you a Sheldon first class.

250px-S5EP15_-_Sheldon.jpg

Not necessarily so.
Without those Empire Building Brits, maybe they would have not felt the need to compete.
It obviously lays at the feet of the British.

You have an interesting take on history, especially the belief that the Spanish and French were only in the Americas because of the British.

You have an interesting take on history, especially the belief that the Spanish and French were only in the Americas because of the British.

It's no worse then some of the "takes" you present on the US.
So what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Back