Illegal impregnates own daughter in bid to avoid deportation

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
636461879320440798-IMG-7358.JPG

ILLEGAL GOT HIS OWN DAUGHTER PREGGO IN BID TO AVOID DEPORTATION

Illegal immigrant Horacio Alvarado thought if he could show he was the father of a newborn American citizen, he would be allowed to remain in the United States.

But a paternity test resulted in charges for Alvarado because the mother of the child was only 15 and was his own daughter, according to a criminal complaint.

Alvarado now faces three felonies for years of sustained sexual assaults, assaults his wife later knew about yet did nothing to prevent.

Alvarado is charged with first-degree sexual assault resulting in pregnancy, repeated sexual assault of a child, and incest.

His wife is charged with child neglect, a misdemeanor.

The criminal complaint says the offenses began when she was 14. The victim told police Alvarado would take her to a friend's home or to random parking lots where they'd have sex in his car.

The assaults continued after the victim became pregnant at 15 and delivered the child.

The victim told police her mother walked in on Alvarado sexually assaulting her in their home. The mother said nothing to her, and the assaults continued.

Police tested Alvarado and confirmed his paternity of the child.

THIS IS THE 'DIVERSITY' YOU WANT IN AMERICA, LIBERALS

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2017/11/14/man-charged-impregnating-minor-thought-paternity-determination-would-block-his-deportation/859922001/

Not a word from JPP liberals. They could have started some threads about this, but they only seem to care about unproven allegations against Roy Moore.

I guess they approve of illegals actually raping kids.

There were some allegations about some democrats running for office. No word from JPP libs

Also they seem to be fine with Biden fondling little girls. Biden is more of a pedoohile than Moore is. Biden is on video. I guess JPP libs just think he is Uncle Joe

There were some allegations about some democrats running for office. No word from JPP libs

Also they seem to be fine with Biden fondling little girls. Biden is more of a pedoohile than Moore is. Biden is on video. I guess JPP libs just think he is Uncle Joe

Their "moralism" is highly selective.

Not a word from JPP liberals. They could have started some threads about this, but they only seem to care about unproven allegations against Roy Moore.

I guess they approve of illegals actually raping kids.

You are exactly correct; because if this issue was of importance to them, they have the ability to start a similar thread and can address the same issues that's in a thread they may be banned from.

I've done the same thing, by making a thread, labeling it:
(same title) - part deux
and then copying and pasting the posts I want to address.

You are exactly correct; because if this issue was of importance to them, they have the ability to start a similar thread and can address the same issues that's in a thread they may be banned from.

I've done the same thing, by making a thread, labeling it:
(same title) - part deux
and then copying and pasting the posts I want to address.

They don't seem to care when the alleged perp is a DEMOCRAT, do they?

they're not sending their best folks!

this is literally 3rd world trash thinking. uneducated dirty 3rd world retards.

Back