I'm a bad boy.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
OK. I have this Bowie Knife I'm trying to sell on Letgo.com. I wan 50.00 for it, which I think is a pretty good deal, since I paid 120.00 for it. So, this clown offered me 20.00 dollars for it, which I feel is a gross insult. The guy is obviously a cheapskate. So I agreed to meet him, and when he showed up, I told him I changed my mind. Was that mean, or do you think he deserved it?

OK. I have this Bowie Knife I'm trying to sell on Letgo.com. I wan 50.00 for it, which I think is a pretty good deal, since I paid 120.00 for it. So, this clown offered me 20.00 dollars for it, which I feel is a gross insult. The guy is obviously a cheapskate. So I agreed to meet him, and when he showed up, I told him I changed my mind. Was that mean, or do you think he deserved it?

It was mean. You could have just said no.

It was mean. You could have just said no.

Oh, IDK. Perhaps I taught him a valuable lesson. Offer a fair price, and people will treat you better. I think I did him a favor, because I told him exactly why I did it. More importantly, he might stop insulting people who want to deal in good faith. He's a cheap bastard and deserved what happened.

Really, you went out of your way just to prove a point over thirty dollars? What did you show him, you took the time to meet him with no intent of selling the item, he walked out gaining nothing nor losing anything

I suprised you didn't do a "Hitman" on him, lol.

Really, you went out of your way just to prove a point over thirty dollars? What did you show him, you took the time to meet him with no intent of selling the item, he walked out gaining nothing nor losing anything

I am sure UT drives a van with no windows, wears mirror sunglasses, and a hoodie. His favorite hook up line is, "Hey honey, I'd like to get in your pants". To which all the women reply, "why, did you shit yours?"

Back