I'm A Great Aunt!

Annie

Not So Junior Member
Well one does expect these things, but not so much in this case. Cole James was born 4/15/10, to my nephew, Jay and his wonderful wife.

Yes, the same nephew that has had two surgeries and massive radiation for a brain tumor. Science is wonderful, both for tumors and fertility. Here's a pic of Cole, Jay, and my bro. Jay is wearing the t-shirt from last year's, "Strides for Life," to benefit brain tumor research. I want to thank all those who pledged in the past. ;)

2mchhfb.jpg

I got to hold the little darling yesterday at the hospital, so sweet. Mom and baby coming home today!

Well one does expect these things, but not so much in this case. Cole James was born 4/15/10, to my nephew, Jay and his wonderful wife.

Yes, the same nephew that has had two surgeries and massive radiation for a brain tumor. Science is wonderful, both for tumors and fertility. Here's a pic of Cole, Jay, and my bro. Jay is wearing the t-shirt from last year's, "Strides for Life," to benefit brain tumor research. I want to thank all those who pledged in the past. ;)

2mchhfb.jpg

I got to hold the little darling yesterday at the hospital, so sweet. Mom and baby coming home today!

Congrats, Annie!! I became a great uncle two months ago although I haven't held the baby yet. He lives too far away.

Well my own kids are in no rush to get married, much less make me a grandma. LOL! My nephew is my godson, put that together with all the medical problems, well that baby is a miracle and proof that whatever happens, life goes on.

2mchhfb.jpg

Warmest congrats to the newest addition to your family. :)

Back