Im bored.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am deciding between

A) getting drunk tonight. (downside: I'm lazy, upside: become happy)
B) go do hookah (downside: makes me sick sometimes upside: relaxing)
C) continue watching sox, then go wander around aimlessly (I am not doing this actually)
D) watch the video mott recently posted in "best day ever" but something tells me I don't want to do that.

Whoever responds first tells me what I do.

Watch football and drink beer, you could even convince yourself that life is going just like you planned.

you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

LOL

thank you threedee for saving time for me so I don't have to start one of my threads. perfect timing too. you're fucking awesome.

It's one giant pulsating brain but it's made of different flashing colors. And it constantly sings to keep itself alive, just like the sun does fusion to counteract gravity. It just sits there and it's actually tormented with all it's thoughts, but if it stops singing it will collapse in on itself and die.

But truthfully, who knows.

way way into the future after space has expanded to such a degree and galaxies and other objects in space will never be detectable by any means. We will be one lonely galaxy in cold dark space all by ourselves. There will be no evidence of inflation or the cosmic microwave background.

For all we know there could be a simple explanation right under our eyes of why things are the way we are, but we may already be at the point where it's too late to ever find out.

goodnight america

Back