I'm drunl

that's the whole point. I've been shitfaced, and if I want to speak with perfect grammar I can. It just takes longer to go over all my mistakes. I don't care how drunk you are, it's not hard to type the word drunk. brent is the king of fake/exaggerated drunk O_O

that's the whole point. I've been shitfaced, and if I want to speak with perfect grammar I can. It just takes longer to go over all my mistakes. I don't care how drunk you are, it's not hard to type the word drunk. brent is the king of fake/exaggerated drunk O_O

Or the l and k keys are right next to each other and he just made a simple mistake. Ya know, Occams razor.

simplest solution is he's a fake drunk typer O_O

I think I have tinitus on an unrelated note. this sucks. fucking ringing FUCKING STOP IT.

I think I have tinitus on an unrelated note. this sucks. fucking ringing FUCKING STOP IT.

I learned to just ignore the ringing most days. It can get pretty damn loud though sometimes.

And my explanation is simpler than him faking drunk.

It was a legitimate typo. If I were fake drunk, why would I spell everything else correctly?

When I want to get drunk, I get drunk - no faking is necessary.

Captain Kirk had that. Well, the real Captain Kirk, William Shatner. I guess he still does have it! He got it during the episode where he is fighting the captain of the lizard ship on that abandoned planet? And it's supposed to be to the death, but Kirk doesn't kill him, and the aliens who arranged the death match, see how enlightened humans are, and they don't kill either Kirk or the Lizard man. Well, an explosion went off during the filming, I think the part where Kirk discovers gunpowder, and it went off to close, and Bam! Now he's got tinnitus.

Captain Kirk had that. Well, the real Captain Kirk, William Shatner. I guess he still does have it! He got it during the episode where he is fighting the captain of the lizard ship on that abandoned planet? And it's supposed to be to the death, but Kirk doesn't kill him, and the aliens who arranged the death match, see how enlightened humans are, and they don't kill either Kirk or the Lizard man. Well, an explosion went off during the filming, I think the part where Kirk discovers gunpowder, and it went off to close, and Bam! Now he's got tinnitus.

Sucks for him.

You know, I watched that episode like a month ago, and I thought Kirk looked a little beat in the scene.

Back