I'm going to try...

Cancel11

God Bless America
Over these past few months, I've put a lot of effort into being a total ass.

But from now on, I'm going to try to improve myself.

Being an ass shouldn't require effort - it should come naturally.

In conclusion, fuck you all. :321: :)

There are plenty of assholes around. It doesn't take effort to lash out at someone. It doesn't take much effort to be an asshole.

Want to be something that shows strength and requires effort?

Be nice to the people who piss you off. Be civil when the rest of the people resort to hostility and rancor.

Thats what takes something.

I prefer being a douche so that people can't one-up me with impunity...

Ah, the classic reason for being an asshole. You are an ass so no one can "one-up you"?

And if someone insults you without a response, exactly what is the worst that happens?

And who says they get to one-up you with impunity? You can still respond to insults without being an asshole.

There are plenty of assholes around. It doesn't take effort to lash out at someone. It doesn't take much effort to be an asshole.

Want to be something that shows strength and requires effort?

Be nice to the people who piss you off. Be civil when the rest of the people resort to hostility and rancor.

Thats what takes something.

Yep being an asshole is easy, Being a good person is lots more difficult, but the correct way to go.
In anything the easy way is most often the wrong way. And will usually cost more in many ways in the long run.

Perhaps that is why there are so many assholes around ? And the country is so screwed up.

lol brent seriously stfu about the whole changing thing. You've said that about like a gajillion times.

Mind you, I am not necessarily saying there is anything wrong with you. But lets not kid ourselves, good or bad you aren't changing anytime soon.

lol brent seriously stfu about the whole changing thing. You've said that about like a gajillion times.

Mind you, I am not necessarily saying there is anything wrong with you. But lets not kid ourselves, good or bad you aren't changing anytime soon.

Uh, did you read the whole post?

I'm going to try being a better asshole. It shouldn't be so forced.

And apparently you are young enough to think that being an asshole makes you cool.

Let me know when you find out what life is truly about.

USC, you have a point there. The greater number of assholes the worse our society becomes.

I'm not an asshole in real life.

I'm actually a ridiculously nice guy.

Only on this message board am I a prick. I come here to vent, nothing more.

I hate to break it to you, but this forum is part of your "real life". The people you talk to are real people. Your venting here is no more appropriate than it would be to yell at strangers on the street because you have a bad day.

Also, if you are a nice guy offline, why are you an asshole here? Or are you a nice guy offline because you are scared of what people will think, and here no one knows you?

Thor, your personality is what it is.

Ah, the classic reason for being an asshole. You are an ass so no one can "one-up you"?

And if someone insults you without a response, exactly what is the worst that happens?

And who says they get to one-up you with impunity? You can still respond to insults without being an asshole.

:lmao:

Beefy has met me before. Granted, I was a different guy a few years back, but I'm still nice.

Just cooler. :cool:

Anyway, I bought the cheapest pool cue he sold, to replace one I broke at my church, and the new one ended up breaking within a few weeks. I got what I paid for. ;)

Beefy, if you're ever in Washington again let's get wasted. :)

Last edited:
Back