I'm High

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
So, Here's some people I like:

Darla. Very fuckin funny, very smart, very convicted, supremely hot, fun personality, I'd so do her.

Grind. Way smart young dude. Gets poker. Kind of reminds me of what its like to be in my early 20's.

Damocles. Homeslice is the man. Fair, honest, kick back and thirsty. What more is there?

LadyT. Funny, cool, hot. Doesn't let any pompous teste take a thing away.

Dano. Very thoughtful, convicted and not afraid of or concerned with anything or any opinion. Can blame everything from global warming to volcanoes on liberals.

Watermark. Misunderstood but very witty and wise beyond his years. Uninhibited, creative, the kind of guy who when I see his name near a post, I want to read it.

Warren. Same name as my uncle who looked very, very old. Started a picture threas with a picture that should have also said 41 cents.

Cypress. Smart, ideologous and decent.

Ornot. Digs the sciences, knows philosophical shit that I've never heard of, and thought provoking. I don't think I've looked up more words and ideas on the internet due to any other poster.

Anyold. Coolest head on the board.

Agnosticus. Fattest head on the board.

Azzhat. Fattest head in the clouds.

Maybe more to come. I'm fuckin' hungry and I have some Johnsonville brats on the grill.

Lay down Beefy, I think I love you!

Oh wait, that's inappropriate.

Good morning Beefy, how sweet of you to say so.

How is that?

Hey, Damo........it looks like Beefy is winning over Darla..........are you going to stand for that?

He is one bad boy Romeo aint he?

There are many people on this site who it would be fun to kick back and throw back a pint or two with.

It really is my favorite site personality wise.

It appears that way, doesn't it?

I don't know Damo. I'm starting to think your love for Darla wasn't as true. I saw your picture, you can definitely contend with the hotness of beefy. I'm suprised that you're giving up so soon.

I don't know Damo. I'm starting to think your love for Darla wasn't as true. I saw your picture, you can definitely contend with the hotness of beefy. I'm suprised that you're giving up so soon.
Awww... Thanks.

Tiana I want to see what you look like. And don’t go try passing Halle Berry pictures off again…I fell for that twice, I don’t think you’ll get me three times…though, you never know.

Tiana I want to see what you look like. And don’t go try passing Halle Berry pictures off again…I fell for that twice, I don’t think you’ll get me three times…though, you never know.

I'll send you a pm when I get home.

And lets be clear, once I do I want you to know that I'm straight. I'm not going down that road again. Ok Darla?

I'll send you a pm when I get home.

And lets be clear, once I do I want you to know that I'm straight. I'm not going down that road again. Ok Darla?

Ok cool! I will send you a pm when I get home too, with a link to my pictures. Wait until you see me before you decide for sure about being 100% straight. At least give me a shot at it. Why do you have to be so cold?

Ok cool! I will send you a pm when I get home too, with a link to my pictures. Wait until you see me before you decide for sure about being 100% straight. At least give me a shot at it. Why do you have to be so cold?

jeez......alright!

Back