I'm Not Fond Of Introductions But

About 99% of the people who introduce themselves on this board never end up posting here.

And since it is Flashback Friday, Two Big MC was MC Hammer's 'hype man' on Hammer's Let's Get It Started album. Two Big MC went off on his own and had I believe one song called "King of the Hype". Here you go.

Last edited:
About 99% of the people who introduce themselves on this board never end up posting here.

And since it is Flashback Friday, Two Big MC was MC Hammer's 'hype man' on Hammer's Let's Get It Started album. Two Big MC went off on his own and had I believe one song called "King of the Hype". Here you go.

Good to meet you too. WTF is a sock puppet?
New to the Internet?

A sock puppet is one person with multiple accounts. The most notorious ones on JPP are Legion AKA Lionfish and Into the Night AKA gfm7175 AKA IBDaMann AKA Uncensored2008 but affectionally called "Sybil".

Except for mods due to the "you can be the boss or one of the boys but not both" principle, I believe anyone who uses a sock is inherently dishonest.

New to the Internet?

A sock puppet is one person with multiple accounts. The most notorious ones on JPP are Legion AKA Lionfish and Into the Night AKA gfm7175 AKA IBDaMann AKA Uncensored2008 but affectionally called "Sybil".

Except for mods due to the "you can be the boss or one of the boys but not both" principle, I believe anyone who uses a sock is inherently dishonest.
Okay I get it.

Back