I'm outta here...........

Battleborne

Terminator
Y'all clowns can masturbate with each other till the cows come home...won't change a thing John will win and ya can cry in your beer while watching the cows enter the corral...along with your buddy Obama!

Night all pleasant Dreams!:D

LoL go cry to your beer and tell it that McCain will be President.

It might even be uninformed enough to believe you.

this is a 50-50 split on odds...not a good bet!;)

Good call. How about this, if its Obama Vs. McCain, $50 to your $45 says McCain loses. I'm giving you 10 to 9, you're favored and given your confidence, you should take the bet.

Pa-lease...........

Good call. How about this, if its Obama Vs. McCain, $50 to your $45 says McCain loses. I'm giving you 10 to 9, your favored and given your confidence, you should take the bet.

If you are that hard up for $50.00 I will lend you the rent money! I live in Nevada thus I am not a gambler...only touroids do that! and if you read my other posts you will see why I would not touch that bet ! I am logical and confident thus I don't bet...especially on political matters!;)

Y'all clowns can masturbate with each other till the cows come home...won't change a thing John will win and ya can cry in your beer while watching the cows enter the corral...along with your buddy Obama!

Night all pleasant Dreams!:D

Another stolen election?

Damo,

There is so much to on here now!!!! I could never get into a debate with any of these great minds, but it is fun to watch! Thanks

Back