I'm stoned as fuck and like to bicth

DBCooper

Verified User
By subverting our country's legal system, Hillary is telegraphing her intentions to curtail human potential. Although I'm trying desperately hard to express my opinion of her without using expletives, I'm afraid I do have to say that Hillary is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, she tells so many lies, she's bound to trip herself up someday. The interesting point is this: Hillary argues that she's simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in progress. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: My goal is to issue a call to conscience and reason. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I undoubtedly do have to try with my fellow Americans'

By subverting our country's legal system, Hillary is telegraphing her intentions to curtail human potential. Although I'm trying desperately hard to express my opinion of her without using expletives, I'm afraid I do have to say that Hillary is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, she tells so many lies, she's bound to trip herself up someday. The interesting point is this: Hillary argues that she's simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in progress. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: My goal is to issue a call to conscience and reason. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I undoubtedly do have to try with my fellow Americans'

I guess you didn't get the news ... she lost.

I hang out on both liberal and conservative forums. I have liberal and conservative friends. I cannot recall the last time a lib brought up Hillary, but the conservatives seem obsessed. She lost, hopefully she is forever out of politics.

insane republicans

Hilary has never been found to have done anything wrong

she has been investigated to the hilt

AND NOTHING

I hang out on both liberal and conservative forums. I have liberal and conservative friends. I cannot recall the last time a lib brought up Hillary, but the conservatives seem obsessed. She lost, hopefully she is forever out of politics.

Not easy forgetting the scapegoat in their melodrama, especially since that is how they interpreted the political world for so long

let hilary be lied about and you set up the next Dem for the same treatment folks

why are you helping the right by trashing hilary?

um dude

she won

being cheated is not losing

Back